In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section on the policy of collection and processing of cookies. What cookies we use, how we use them and how to control your cookie preferences. You can change your preferences or refuse your consent to cookies at any time using the consent form.
Your consent applies in relation to the present domain www.cabellor.com, owned by INTERNATIONAL WIGS CABELLO R, S.L. (hereinafter the Company)
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the
browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
Our website uses both own and third party cookies, own cookies are technical and essential for the operation of the website, third party cookies are used for advertising functions
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
No sensitive personally identifiable information such as your name, address, password, etc. is stored in the cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as ‘third party cookies’, which are used and managed by
external entities that provide us with services that improve the user experience. The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with theexception of those identified below as ‘third -party cookies’, which are used and managed by external entities that provide us with services that improve the user experience. For example, the statistics collected on the number of visits, the most liked content, etc… are managed by GOOGLE ANALYTICS and GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
Unnecessary cookies are disabled by default, so you will need to SET the cookies you allow to be used. If you have accepted them, we will not ask you again unless you delete thecookies on your device as described in the next section. If you want to revoke consent you willneed to delete the cookies and reset them.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
• Own cookies : these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that
processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that the cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example, to improve the services it provides or to provide advertising services for other entities). Specifically, Google Analytics to help the website to analyse the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is in Amphitheatre1600 Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA United States94043, (“Google”). The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google. Cookies related to Social Networks are also used, specifically with Facebook, as well as with Provis, an application whose purpose is to improve management control and access to the customer area of our users and partners.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
• Necessary technical cookies: are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, in the event that this option exists in the future on the page, as well as carrying out the purchase process of said order, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses for the software that runs the service (website, platform or application), use security features while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images)… These cookies are absolutely necessary for the functioning of the website, they are related to the RGPD consent plugin itself, saving your selection in relation to the Cookies consent. The use of client access also implies the need to install own technical cookies. These cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website, without them the site would not work, so your consent is not required for their use.
Analysis cookies: these allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer. In the present case, these are analytical cookies that are used through the Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager tools.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyse your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can showyou advertising related to your browsing profile. In this case, Facebook cookies are used to track user behaviour on the web, on sites that have the Facebook pixel or the social plug-in of said social network.
ACCORDING TO THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
• Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list ofproducts purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
• Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie,
which can range from a few minutes to several years. In this respect, it should be specifically assessed whether the use of persistent cookies is necessary, as privacy risks could be reduced by the use of session cookies. In any case, when persistent cookies are set, it is recommended to reduce their temporary duration to the minimum necessary in view of the purpose of their use. To this end, WG29 Opinion 4/2012 indicated that for a cookie to be exempt from the duty of informed consent, its expiry must be related to its purpose. As a result, session cookies are much more likely to be exempted than persistent cookies.
The list below reflects the cookies used on our website.
|Name||Type of cookie||Conservation||Sensitivity|
|fr||Advertising||3 months||not necessary|
|_gcl_au||Analytics||3 months||not necessary|
|_ga_D570ESWYR6||Analytics||2 years||not necessary|
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||not necessary|
|_gid||Analytics||1 day||not necessary|
|_gat_UA-209525605-1||Analytics||1 minute||not necessary|
|_gat_gtag_UA_209525605_1||Analytics||1 minute||not necessary|
|_fbp||Advertising||3 months||not necessary|
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
An International Data Transfer is understood as the communication of your personal data to countries located outside the European Union, and more specifically outside the European Economic Area (EEA). There are exceptions of countries outside this European area that arenot considered to be an international transfer as the recipients are countries that the
European Data Protection Commission considers appropriate as they comply with European data protection standards. These countries are understood to be safe as they are committed to complying with the requirements of European regulations.
In any case, the Company does not currently transfer any data outside the EEA. If at any time personal information is to be transferred outside the EEA, either because the data storage is hosted on a server outside the EEA borders or for any other reason, it is ensured that the data subject will either be informed and his or her consent will be sought, or that the contractual clauses regulating such international transfer will be maintained and signed, ensuring that the provider that may host or process personal information complies with the minimum security standards and principles set out in the GDPR.
The Company may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Revised and updated as of 7March 2.022